The Writings on the Wall

Monday, December 25, 2006

The World's Beauty

I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me. But it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world.
Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.
You have no idea what I am talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry. You will someday.

Lester – American beauty
posted by Zee Puppette at 3:45 AM

2 Comments:

This movie is my all-time favorite

December 29, 2006 at 3:07:00 AM PST  

yup...totally agree..one of mine as well...

December 29, 2006 at 2:07:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home